No More Repairing Or Cleaning Needed Before Selling Your House
Imagine a scenario when your house is damaged by flooding or you inherit an old and distressed house that you need to sell. In such a situation, you need extensive house repairs and rehab before making it presentable to showcase during the traditional house-selling process.
At Move On House Buyers, we buy houses in La Marque and other parts of Texas in as-is condition. We don’t expect anything from you, from extensive repairs to petty fixing issues. If you are one of those looking to “Sell My House Fast In La Marque”, we can ease your difficult time. By offering a fair, no-obligation cash offer in as little as 1 day, we provide a quick solution to your financial reasons for selling the house. No matter if you have a flood-damaged house or an old, distressed property that is no longer able to reside before any maintenance, we save you the hassle of spending out of your pocket on repairs and renovations. We buy houses in La Marque in all conditions, new or old, damaged or needing rehab, and we have a fair cash offer comparable to the market.
Say No To Agent Commissions And Repeated House Showings; Sell Your House Just By One Click
Perks of Selling Your House to Us – Sell My House Fast In La Marque
If you are desperate to let everyone know, “Sell my house fast in La Marque”, Move On House Buyers is an easy way out. There are several benefits to selling to us:
- Competitive Cash Offer In a Day: All you need to do while searching for “sell my house fast in La Marque” is reach out to us. Once you contact us, we provide you with a fair, no-obligation, 100% cash offer within 24 hours. You can take your time to consider and compare our offer. Just keep in mind the amount of money and hassle you need to undergo if you have to renovate it during the traditional sale process.
2. No Hassle of Undergoing Repeated House Showings: When we buy houses in La Marque, you don’t need to fix or repair anything in your house. We give a competitive offer even for the most distressed or damaged house. Skip the hassle of dealing with contractors to get all repair work done or make your house undergo total rehab. Also, there is no need to prepare your house for a house show, as we buy your house without even a house visit. Accept a fair cash offer from us and embark on a new journey. Experience a stress-free sale – no showings, no repairs, no delays. Sell your La Marque house today for cash and step into a brighter future.
3. Zero Commissions, Zero Hidden Fees, No Closing Costs: At Move On House Buyers, we buy houses in La Marque without any commissions or hidden fees. You can skip the realtor fees involved in the traditional house-selling process. Another plus when dealing with us is that “we”, not “you”, pay all closing costs. When we buy houses in La Marque, at the end of the day, you get more cash in your pockets.
4. Get All Cash In As Little As A Week: Once you accept our offer, we buy houses in La Marque while closing them in a very short time if you need them that way. In as little as 7 days, you can get over with your house sale with all the cash in your hands.
Sell My House Fast In La Marque – Traditional Way
The traditional way doesn’t suit you if you are the one looking to “sell my house fast in La Marque”. It involves not only more time but also a lot of stress and hassle.
- Months It May Take While Sitting On The Market: While listing your house with a real estate agent, be ready that your house may take months while sitting on the market. You may be selling your house for financial reasons, but you still need to deal with its water, gas, and electric bills, in addition to taxes, insurance, and mortgage costs, until it is sold. If you badly need to post “sell my house fast in La Marque”, the traditional way of waiting for 90 days to sell doesn’t suit you.
- Deal With Fees, Commissions, and Closing Costs: On average, sellers pay 6% of the amount of their house sale in the form of realtor fees and commissions. Another 2% they lose while paying for closing costs. We buy houses in La Marque, Texas, with zero fees, and we also pay the closing costs.
- Spend Extra Amount On House Repairs: Depending on what the buyer points out during the house show, you may need to repair it before you make it to sell your house. These unexpected charges are in addition to the known fixes and repairs you make beforehand to prepare your house for showcasing.
Have a Win-Win Deal – Sell My House Fast In La Marque
No more looking here and there to ask “Sell my house fast in La Marque”, when we are here to give you the best offer. If you are not located near us, we can buy your home virtually. Bring ease to your life by making a hassle-free sale, free of realtor fees, house showing practice, and any house repairs. Sell your house to us and get all the cash in your hands in as little as 7 days.
I Want My Fair Cash Offer
We Buy Houses In Surrounding Texas Cities
|Sell My House Fast Cities Nearby||Sell My House Fast Cities Nearby||Sell My House Fast Cities Nearby||Sell My House Fast Cities Nearby|
|Alvin House Buyers||Kingwood House Buyers||Atascocita House Buyers||Houston House Buyers|
|Humble House Buyers||The Woodlands House Buyers||Pearland House Buyers||Baytown House Buyers|
|Galveston House Buyers||Katy House Buyers||Sugar Land House Buyers||Rosenberg House Buyers|
|Pasadena House Buyers||Cypress House Buyers||Brazoria House Buyers||La Marque House Buyers|
|League City House Buyers||Friendswood House Buyers||Texas City House Buyers||Stafford House Buyers|
|Willis House Buyers||Liberty House Buyers||Conroe House Buyers||Tomball House Buyers|
|Deer Park House Buyers||Missouri City House Buyers||Beaumont House Buyers||Spring House Buyers|
|Lake Jackson House Buyers||Angleton House Buyers||Jamaica Beach House Buyers||Freeport House Buyers|
|Richmond House Buyers||Fulshear House Buyers||Hitchcock House Buyers||Santa Fe House Buyers|
|Cleveland House Buyers||Magnolia House Buyers||Dickinson House Buyers||San Leon House Buyers|
About La Marque Texas… and why We ❤️ Buying Homes Cash Here!
La Marque (/lə ˈmɑːrk/lə MARK) is a city in Galveston County, Texas, south of Houston. The city population in 2020 was 18,030. It is a part of the Houston- The Woodlands- Sugar Land metropolitan area. La Marque experienced considerable growth in the 1950s, during which the city provided a general administrative and trades and crafts workforce helping to support the petrochemical complex in adjoining Texas City. It is the hometown of U.S. SenatorKay Bailey Hutchison and Norman Bulaich.
Per Wikipedia, here is a history lesson on La Marque Texas:
La Marque, also once known as Highlands and Buttermilk Junction, is an incorporated residential community on Interstate Highway 45, State Highway 3, and Farm Roads 519, 1765, and 2004, some 12 miles northwest of Galveston in northwestern Galveston County. The community was originally known as Highlands, probably for its location near Highland Creek, and was renamed in the 1890s when residents learned of another mainland community of the same name. Madam St. Ambrose, a French Catholic Ursuline Sister and postmistress, chose the new name, which in French means “the mark”.
The community’s post office operated from 1887 until the 1930s. During the Civil War, the town was known as Buttermilk Junction after the soldiers’ practice of purchasing buttermilk there on the trip between Galveston and Houston. In 1867, the town had six families and its residents raised cattle or rice. The local population rose from 100 in 1890 to 175 in 1896, when the community had a Baptist church and several fruit growers. A school with 14 students existed before 1895, when Amos Stewart gave land for a larger facility. By 1909, two teachers served an enrollment of 55 students, and in 1913, further construction began.
By 1914, the community had been reached by four railroads: the International and Great Northern; the Galveston, Houston and Henderson; the Missouri, Kansas and Texas; and the Interurban. At that time, La Marque had both a railroad station and general store located in a private home. The town’s population reached 500 in 1914 and 1,500 by 1952, when it had 90 businesses. As it grew together with nearby Texas City, La Marque served as a residential community for employees at nearby industrial facilities (e.g., chemical plants and refineries) in the La Marque-Texas City area, as well as the Galveston Island Medical Center. The town had a population of 17,000 and 130 businesses in 1977. In 1988, it had 15,697 residents and 158 businesses, and in 1991, some 14,258 residents and 272 businesses.
In the 2000s, rising real estate costs in Galveston forced many families to move to other areas, including La Marque. This meant an influx of children from the Galveston Independent School District into other school districts. In spite of this fact, the number of children enrolled in the La Marque Independent School District has continued to fall.