With millions of homes across the country going into pre-foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process.
So what is a pre-foreclosure in Spring anyway?
Many homeowners across America and Spring are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments.
When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a warning, notifying the homeowner to pay or lose their home. This period is known as “pre-foreclosure.”
Get An Offer Today And Sell In A Matter Of Days...Get a 100% hassle-free, all-cash offer for your home with the click of a button.
Banks and mortgage lenders typically provide three months for the homeowner to become current. Of course this number can vary by bank and situation sometimes.
Facing foreclosure is a nerve-wracking experience for homeowners across the country. Many people find themselves in this sticky situation because of unforeseen financial difficulties or unexpected changes in their lives. When a homeowner fails to make the necessary payments, the bank will foreclose on the property, taking ownership of the home and evicting the resident. This can be a devastating blow to families and individuals who have invested so much in their property. However, during this stage of the foreclosure process, there are several practical options available to homeowners looking to prevent losing their homes. With the right strategy and a bit of help, many people can find the right solution to keep their property and regain their financial footing.
“They are very good at what they do.”
“Johell and his team did an outstanding job. They are very good at what they do. I chose them over 4 similar investors in Houston. Closing was within 2 weeks. Strongly recommend. Talk to Johell, he will take care of you.”
Pre-foreclosure Options for Borrowers
If you’re behind on mortgage payments, you’re likely to receive a “notice of default” from your mortgage lender.
This document will state that you have not made mortgage payments for the last 90-180 days. It’s important not to panic.
We Buy Houses For Cash – Reasons
Life has its challenges for everyone. We buy houses with a fair, all-cash offer to help you better resolve your issues. There are many reasons for you to look for “sell my house fast ”, such as financial crisis, loan payment, health conditions, job relocation, divorce, etc.
In any of these cases, when you need fast cash for your house, no one can give a better offer than Move On House Buyers. We provide you with a genuinely equitable fair, all-cash offer for your house anywhere in Texas. Unlike traditional methods involving bank approval and prolonged waiting for cash, we deliver swift cash within as little as 7 days. Hence, you get immediate cash in situations where you badly need it. Now, you can contact us online and sell your house, bypassing the traditional methods of repeated house showings, real estate commissions, and prolonged closure.
You have options that can delay or even prevent losing your home:
- If your mortgage is “above water,” (meaning you have equity in your house) you may be able to refinance your mortgage, receiving lower monthly payments. Check with your local Spring mortgage broker… or contact us and we can connect you with a reputable one.
- You may be able to quickly sell your home to a real estate investor that’s reputable in Spring like us at Move On House Buyers, using the cash acquired to pay the months of back-payments owed (or we *may* be able to work out something with the lender that relieves all or part of your back payments.We can buy your Spring Texas area home quickly, often in just a week or two, will pay in cash, and takes the stress out of trying to find a buyer.
- You can contact the bank and ask them to permit a short sale. In a short sale, you’ll sell your home for less than it’s worth, and the bank will take the loss as a tax write-off. In some short sales you may still be required to pay the difference to the bank if the house doesn’t sell for what is owed on the loan.
- You may be able to declare bankruptcy, which can buy you time to pay your debt. Bankruptcy will remain on your credit report for years, and can cause significant damage.
Financial troubles have become a common issue faced by many households across the country. However, lenders have been stepping up to help their borrowers during these challenging times. With a keen understanding of the financial challenges that borrowers are facing, lenders have been willing to offer assistance to help borrowers get through these tough times. From adjustments to payment plans to refinancing options, lenders are working hard to help their borrowers overcome their financial hurdles. This commitment from lenders has been a glimmer of hope for many, and a real demonstration of their willingness to stand by their borrowers when they need it most.
When it comes to finances, being upfront and honest with your lender can make all the difference. If you’re struggling to make your mortgage payments, the worst thing you can do is bury your head in the sand and hope the problem will go away. Instead, communicate with your lender as soon as possible and explain your situation. More often than not, they will work with you to find a solution that doesn’t involve losing your home or damaging your credit rating beyond repair. It may not be an easy conversation to have, but it’s one that could save you a lot of stress in the long run. Remember, your lender wants to help you stay afloat just as much as you do.A foreclosure can be a daunting and stressful experience that nobody wants to go through. Not only can it result in losing your home, but it can also have a lasting impact on your credit score. If you’ve received a Notice of Default from your lender, it’s important to take immediate action and be extremely careful with your finances. Defaulting on your mortgage payments can negatively affect your credit score by 200-400 points, making it difficult to obtain any type of loan for 5-7 years. To avoid this situation, it’s crucial to communicate with your lender and explore all possible options to avoid foreclosure. Remember, being proactive will be your best bet in keeping your home and protecting your credit score.
A foreclosure can often negatively affect your credit score by 200-400 points and can prevent you from obtaining a loan of any sort for 5-7 years, so be very dutiful if you’ve received a Notice of Default from your lender.
But if you’re not able to find a solution with your lender working directly with them… connect with us. We may be able to help.
Ways We Can Help If You’re In Pre-Foreclosure
- We can potentially help with a short sale – Submit your info on this website so we can evaluate your situation to see if we can help.
- We can buy your Spring area house – We buy houses in Spring and would love to make you an all-cash offer on your house too. Just fill out the form here to get started >>
- You can ask us questions and we can provide you FREE guidance and resources so you can make a well educated decision. This costs you nothing, there’s absolutely no pressure, no obligation… just free guidance without a catch.
If you’re in the pre-foreclosure stage… you’ve still got time to fix this situation.
Just connect with your bank to see if they’re willing to work with you… or contact us if you’d like to see what we can buy your house for or to tap into our free foreclosure foreclosure resources.