We buy houses in Katy TX and provide residents with the ideal way to sell their homes fast for cash. Are you thinking about selling your property? Perhaps you’re weighing the pros and cons of how to sell and wondering, “Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My House In Katy TX Or Sell To An Investor?” If so then this blog post is for you! As homebuyers in Katy TX, we write down the pros and cons of selling your home to an agent or to an investor. (It also applies to anyone looking to sell a house in Katy TX or surrounding area)…
Selling a house is a big, complex decision, so you’re smart to be thinking through all the steps of the process.
Pros And Cons Of Working With An Agent In Katy Texas
- The agent has probably done this before so they know the process
- You won’t have to do the actual negotiating – the real estate agent will take care of that for you
- The agent will guide you step-by-step
- You might get a price closer to your asking price
- You’ll have to pay to fix up your house
- You’ll have to clean up your house
- You’ll have to wait while an agent shows your house to buyers – this could take months
- … which means you’ll have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property the whole time the house is being shown
- You’ll have to pay the agent’s commissions
- You might not get a price closer to your asking price
Pros And Cons Of Working With An Investor In Katy Texas
- The real estate investor will have done this often and knows what they are doing
- You’ll know exactly what the offer is right away – there’s no guesswork or gambling on the market
- You don’t have to pay to fix up your house
- You don’t have to clean up your house
- You don’t have to wait months
- … which means you don’t have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property that whole time
- You don’t have any commissions or fees to pay
- You might not get “market price” for your house – an investor may pay less
Which Is Better For You In Katy TX?
For many property owners it comes down to just a few simple questions:
- How soon do you want to sell?
- Would you rather gamble and see IF you can get market price (but pay more in bills) or know right away exactly how much you’ll get (and save money in all those expenses)?
When you answer those questions then you’ll discover the answer to your question, “Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home In Katy TX Or Sell To An Investor?”
Cash For Houses In Katy TX
If you plan to sell your house in Katy TX and have questions about the process or to see how much we can offer for your property, just reach out to us and let us know about the home and we’ll see how we can help – we might be able to give you a fair cash offer to buy your house right away or we might be connected you with a great real estate agent that we know and work with. We are the local Katy TX home buyers in town. Just call us at (713) 561-5162 or click here now and fill out the form and we’ll get back to you right away.