Relocation is a complicated exercise in coordination. We get local Stafford home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Stafford“. The great thing is that we’re able to help a good many of those sellers sell their house quickly (because we’re actively buying houses in Stafford Texas right now!).
There’s an insane amount of details to keep together, plus the stress of whatever is making you move in the first place – often it’s a new job or a sick relative, but the true need to move always comes with a dramatic change.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant house for 2 years. That gets expensive and it doesn’t have to be that way.
Investing in the market is a gamble. Even in relatively stable times, there’s always a chance that things could take a turn for the worse. In Stafford, we’ve heard our fair share of horror stories – tales of people who thought they were set for life, only to see their portfolios plummet in an instant. It’s a sobering reminder that even the most savvy investors can’t predict the future. And if you’re not a billionaire, you can’t afford to sit on the sidelines and wait for things to bounce back. But before you invest your hard-earned money, make sure you’re doing your due diligence. The more you know about the market and the companies you’re investing in, the better equipped you’ll be to weather any storm.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Stafford Texas house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Stafford… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: Selling a house can be a daunting task, especially if you have never done it before. One of the first things to consider is determining the value of your property. And that’s where a reputable real estate agent or our team comes in. We can provide you with a no cost, no obligation valuation on your property to help set the basis for how long you may or may not be able or willing to sell the house. Knowing what your house may be able to sell for in the current market is crucial information. It can guide you in making important decisions about selling your property, and help you achieve a successful sale. So, if you’re looking to sell your house, let us help you start the process on the right foot.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: Selling a house can be a daunting and stressful task, especially if you’re in a rush to move out. It’s not uncommon for professionals to find themselves stuck with a property on the market for over a year, even after having to drop their asking price significantly. The key to avoiding such a predicament is to determine how quickly you need to sell your house and weigh that against how long you can afford to keep making double payments. You don’t want to be stuck in a situation where you have to cover two mortgages, insurance payments, and other expenses for an extended period. Proper planning and execution can help you avoid the hassle and ensure that you get the most value out of your property.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you money. Or if you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell… we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment interest and not hardly going to principal at all), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc.Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses.If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent).Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000.But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that?Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees).Make sense?
- Take action!: Making a decision can be a daunting task, but when it comes to selling your house, it’s important to take action. Whether you choose to enlist the help of a trusted local real estate agent in Stafford, Texas, or opt for a more streamlined solution, like selling to us, the choice ultimately rests with you. Working with an agent can often be a great way to get your house seen by a wider audience, but it can also be time-consuming and come with hefty commissions. Selling to us may be a more viable option if you’re looking for a quicker and more straightforward process. Whichever route you choose, the most important thing is to take action and make a decision that fits your unique needs and circumstances. 🙂
Get An Offer Today And Sell In A Matter Of Days...Get a 100% hassle-free, all-cash offer for your home with the click of a button.
Have you ever dreamed of striking it rich in the world of real estate? If you’ve got a lot of time and a really great property on your side, why not take a gamble and test the market by offering it out at a high price? With the right timing, location and a bit of good luck, you just might find that one special buyer who is willing to pay top dollar for your prized property. So, don’t be afraid to dream big and aim high – after all, people do crazy things for love.
Cathy C. – I would recommend Move On House Buyers
If you’re thinking of selling your property, it’s important to keep in mind that most houses on the market are pretty similar to each other. Sure, there may be a few standout features that make your home unique, but in general, most homes in the same neighborhood tend to have a lot in common. So if you’re hoping to get the highest price possible for your property, it’s important to be realistic about its value. Unless your home truly stands out from the rest and could be featured in a glossy magazine, pricing it at the highest point in the market probably isn’t the best strategy. Instead, focus on setting a fair and reasonable price that takes into account the features and benefits of your property.
A Few Reasons To Sell Your Stafford Texas Home Fast
Move On House Buyers will work with you to find the best solution for your particular scenario and it all starts with a 100% Free No Obligation Consultation.
Selling or renting out your property can be a daunting task, but why not try both at the same time? It’s a strategy that can pay off big time. By marketing your property for rent and sale simultaneously, you increase your chances of a quick sale or a long-term rental. But as with most things in life, timing is everything. You’ll want to make sure you maintain control of the process and aren’t left in a state of confusion. Seasoned real estate brokers can easily fall prey to this confusion, so it’s important to keep your focus and keep pushing forward. In the end, you might be surprised at what happens first!
Are you in the market for a new home but not quite ready to commit? Or are you a property owner looking to lease out your space to trustworthy tenants? Look no further than lease option agreements. With a lease option agreement, highly qualified buyers can rent a property for an agreed upon amount of time before officially making the purchase. This not only gives the buyer time to get comfortable with the property and ensure it meets their needs, but also allows the property owner to have a reliable and trustworthy tenant in the meantime. So whether you’re a buyer or a property owner, lease option agreements could be the perfect solution for you.
In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people solve complicated problems.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
Recent Blog Posts You May Enjoy To Sell Your Stafford Texas Home Fast
Who Is Move On House Buyers And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Stafford?
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Stafford home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the Stafford community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Stafford real estate, so please feel free to call us at (713) 561-5162 and chat with us anytime.